Course fully open.
Historic, spectacular & challenging
Scotland is a land of hidden gems – and for golfers Kilspindie Golf Club is one of the finest, lying hidden among the nature reserve of Aberlady Bay, the quaint village of Aberlady, and the teaming waters of the Firth of Forth.
Playing these traditional Scottish links, you may witness sea-birds diving for food, migratory geese, and seals sunning on the sand. In the distance, you can see the profile of Edinburgh, its Castle, and the long extinct volcanic cone of Arthur’s Seat. The course is secreted away from the village via a few hundred yards of private, single-track road.
- 20 September @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- 23 September @ 8:30 am - 9:15 am
- 23 September @ 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
- 23 September @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- 25 September @ 9:30 am - 10:15 am